The Evolution R255SMS-DB+ 255 mm double bevel multi-material sliding mitre saw is ideal for on-site use and is available in 230 V. The saw can cut a variety of materials such as wood, mild steel, wood even with embedded nails, aluminium, plastic, copper and more thanks to the TCT blade and optimised gearbox and motor speed.
1. Pro Pack – Includes Wood Blade (255mm), Multi-Material blade (255mm), Top clamp, Front clamp, Dust bag, and 3 years warranty.
2. Multi-Material - Premium Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts wood, steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more.
3. Powerful – 2000W Motor optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
4. Accurate - Precision cutting with laser guidance, trench cut facility, 300 mm slide, 0˚ - 45˚ double bevel and 50° - 50° mitre settings, covers all common cutting angles.
5. Features - Large 300 x 80mm cutting capacity, ergonomic horizontal trigger with comfortable grip, integrated carry handles for easy transportation and 3-meter cable.
The Evolution R255SMS-DB+ 255 mm double bevel multi-material sliding mitre saw is ideal for on-site use and is available in 230 V. The saw can cut a variety of materials such as wood, mild steel, wood even with embedded nails, aluminium, plastic, copper and more thanks to the TCT blade and optimised gearbox and motor speed. When cutting mild steel, the saw produces a square, ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks, far superior to abrasive cutting methods. The double bevel bevels 45° - 45° and mitres 50° - 50°.
The double bevel facility reduces the need to re-adjust your workpiece making it the ultimate saw for the workshop or on the job site, with a huge 300 mm x 80 mm cutting capacity ideal for cutting copper pipe, plastic pipe, aluminium channel, cable tray, armoured cable, scaffold boards, skirting board, architraves, MDF, hardwood such as oak and ash plus much more. When working with reclaimed timber the saw has no problem cutting through embedded nails, screws or staples. The optional diamond blade (sold separately) completes the package, enabling you to cut brick, stone, concrete and unglazed tiles.
Premium Wood Blade – Specialist wood blade for clean smooth accurate cuts.
Premium TCT Blade - Long-life multi-material cutting TCT blade for smoother cuts across materials.
Dual Quick Release Clamps - for additional accuracy & faster adjustments.
Cleaner & Safer Working - dust collection bag & dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction.
Integrated Carry Handles - easy to carry & transport around the workplace.
4M Power Cable - reduces the need for extension leads.
• 1 x R255SMS-DB+ sliding mitre saw (255 mm)
• 1 x R255-TCT multi-material cutting blade
• 1 x WD255 wood blade
• 1 x Top clamp
• 1 x Front clamp
• 1 x Dust bag
• 1 x Dust port adaptor
• 1 x Dual end allen key (M5 & M6)
Type of Crown: Continuous
A fantastic addition to the Evolution product range, an ideal accessory for all Evolution Mitre Saws, as well as most other makes of Mitre Saw.