The SCHIZER saw blades is the most reliable, high quality and long lasting cutting discs on the market. Made from top quality materials and guarantee the same cutting performance until the final grinding.
The series of the saw blades includes all types:
• For solid wood with teeth of opposite slope.
• For composite wood (chipboard, MDF) with or without lining (Melamine, Veneer) with special or concave shaped teeth for a flawless finish .
• Scorring saw blades with straight or conical teeth for machines.
• For solid surfaces (Corian, Staron, etc.) with special grinding and special alloy for durability and long life of the blade.
• For aluminum, with a special tooth, and fine cut for thin profile (0,2 - 0,6 mm).
ALUMINIUM SAW BLADES (Special tooth)